Apply by January 27
Applications are open, and the deadline is approaching fast! Don't wait—some application requirements, like teacher recommendations, can take more time than you might expect.
When all application components are submitted, the student file is reviewed, and notifications are sent in March. After the January 27, 2024 deadline, you are still welcome to apply. Your child's application will be considered depending upon space availability. Please reach out to the Admissions Team to discuss your options.
All Saints’ recognizes that paying for an independent school education can be a challenge for families. It is our goal that economic standing should not be a determining factor in attending All Saints’. When All Saints’ is the right fit for your child and family, but the full cost of tuition is out of reach, our Indexed Tuition program might be one option to explore.
Uniquely All Saints'
We are committed to delivering the ideal learning experience for our students. Learn more about the All Saints' Difference
- When is the best time to tour our campus?
- When is the deadline to apply for the 2024–25 academic year?
- What are the application requirements?
- What are the age requirements for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten applications?
- What are the natural entry points to the school? Can we still apply for grades that are not natural entry points?
- When will families be notified of their child’s admission decision?