The All Saints’ Extended Care Program is designed to provide supervision on a weekly basis for those parents who are unable to pick up their children at the normal dismissal times. The program has been modified for the 2018–19 School Year. The program will continue to be broken out by grade level.
Pre-Kindergarten through Second Grade:
Extended Care begins at 2:00 p.m. for students in Pre-K and at 3:00 p.m. for students in Kindergarten through second grade, and continues until 6:00 p.m. for all students. Students in Pre-K enrolled in Extended Care will receive a complimentary hour from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on days that Extended Care is available. Students in Pre-K through second grade will experience a safe and nurturing atmosphere with a variety of activities that include learning opportunities, physical exercise and play, arts and crafts, sharing, and interacting with others. Students in first and second grades will begin with a quiet and supportive atmosphere for completing homework before joining activities with students in Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Third through Eighth Grades:
Extended Care begins at 3:00 p.m. for students in third through eighth grades and also continues until 6:00 p.m. However, unlike in past years, the students in third through eighth grades will no longer be required to sit through a mandatory Study Hall. The 2018–19 Extended Care program for these grades will be split into the following areas:
- Study Hall: The Extended Care program will provide students in third through eighth grades with a quiet and supportive atmosphere for completing homework.
- Aftercare: Students who have completed their homework or who have otherwise elected to not participate in Study Hall will have the ability to sign out of Study Hall and move to the general Aftercare room. This room will allow students to have fun, make more noise, and play games with their friends who are also in Aftercare.
Attendance is limited to All Saints' students. All medical forms must be complete and up-to-date prior to participation. Drop-in students are accepted subject to availability; a 24-hour notice is required. The fee schedule is as follows:
FEES: Two payment options are offered for the All Saints’ Extended Care Program.
- Pay by Trimester: A flat fee will be charged to parents for the All Saints’ Extended Care Program fees for each trimester. The service may be used as much or as little as desired by the parent for that trimester. This fee does not include late pick-up fees. The fees for each semester are as follows:
- a. Trimester #1 (August 13, 2018 through November 9, 2018): $1,000
- b. Trimester #2 (November 12, 2018 through February 14, 2019): $1,000
- c. Trimester #3 (February 15, 2019 through May 22, 2019): $1,000
- Pay As You Go: The fees charged are based on an hourly rate of $9.50 per hour, rounded to the half hour. The Business Office will invoice fees for the All Saints’ Extended Care Program each month. Payment is due by the first of the month following receipt of the invoice. Please make checks payable to All Saints’ Episcopal Day School.
The All Saints’ Extended Care Program does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
Parents are welcome to visit the All Saints’ Extended Care Program to observe. A staff member will accompany parents and visitors who are observing.
The All Saints’ Extended Care Program is a licensed facility regulated by the Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N. 18th Ave., Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85007 (602-364-2539). Inspection reports are available upon request, per statute Ra-5-302, A. 14 and A. a5.
Please contact the Extended Care Program at ExtendedCare@allsaints.org
for more information.